A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
In RPH Studio, we humbly try to transmit our computing science knowledge and are in touch with some Universities and Schools.
This application has been given has an exercice to some students. We simply developped the user interface and the game sequencer, and they have implemented the chess game core.
- It is a 2 player local chess application.
- The King status is displayed on the left side of the board.
- The lost pieces are also displayed on screen.
- Each player duration allows to measure game time.
- All controls are performed with a mouse.
- The chess pieces you can move are highlighted.
- When you select a piece, the possible moves are highlighted too. Simply click on the requested cell and the move will be performed.
- When one of the king is not able to perform any move, the game is finished, either if it is CHECKMATE or STALEMATE.
- You can press the BACKSPACE key to undo moves, in case you misclicked (or wanted to cheat ^^).
- You can press the ENTER key to restart a new game.
- The ESCAPE key is used to quit the application.
This game contains some original graphic pieces, including the following space font
Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported) - 2018 - RPH Studio.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.