A downloadable game for Windows
Elemental Altar is a competitive scoring game in local multiplayer mode.
Four players have to defend themself against energy waves and try to sent back those attacks. The party ends when a player reach the score limit.
This game has been developped during Global Game Jam 2017 event (we spent 40 hours on it). The game engine is UNITY and the music has been 'coded' using Sonic PI. The link to the event delivery is here
The goal is to move your character to pick up the small white projectiles, while you have to push buttons according to the different big projectiles coming.
Depending on your character position on the map (up, down, left right) you have to push the related color button (see the input tab when you launch the game) when you see a big white projectile.
Then for all other elemental projectiles, you have to push the related color button (e.g. fireball is red color button, tree branch is green color button, water drop is blue color button and stone is yellow color button)
you have to push buttons in the correct order of big projectiles.
If you miss a projectile, you lose some points. If you got it, you earn more points. the first player reaching 1000pts is the winner.
- Solen RULLAUD (Pixel art - Sounds)
- Aurélien NORMAND (Dev)
- Pierre-Henri FRICOT (Dev)
- Romuald GRIGNON (Music - Dev)
|Published||22 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Colorful, Controller, Funny, Local multiplayer, Minimalist, Non violent, sprites|
|Average duration||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Actually, you just have to copy all the files on your computer and launch the 'unity executable' file.
Then you have the unity start window in which you can modify the control inputs. There are 5 controls per player :
- 1 control for moving :
- Player 1 and Player 2 will move only Up/Down
- Player 3 and Player 4 will move only Left/Right
- 4 controls for actions :
- Button with suffix 'R' is the button for the red color (top part of the game)
- Button with suffix 'D' is the button for the blue color (down part of the game)
- Button with suffix 'L' is the button for the green color (left part of the game)
- Button with suffix 'R' is the button for the yellow color (right part of the game)
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.